Documents and Downloads
To print a copy to mail or to save a copy for upload,
just click on one of the images below:
Time To Get Moving
Silver Sneakers offers up some excellent videos to get you up and moving. Click on any video to watch it in this website or click on the Silver Sneakers logo to go to their YouTube Page. Have fun and "Get Moving."
Vegan Banana Bread Oatmeal
borrowed from itdoesnttastelikechicken.com
Prep Time-5 mins · Cook Time-5 mins · Total Time-10 mins
Tastes just like the best slice of still-warm banana bread that you've ever had. No baking required!
Calories: 293 kcal
Author: Sam Turnbull • It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken
· 2 very ripe bananas, one mashed and one sliced
· 1 cup water
· 2/3 cup large flake rolled oats
· 2 tablespoon dates, chopped
· 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
· 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips (optional, but yum!)
· 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
· non-dairy milk for serving
1. Add the mashed banana, water, oats, dates, vanilla, and cinnamon to a small pot over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes, giving a stir every now and then until the oats are tender and most of the water is absorbed.
2. Divide among 2 bowls and top with the banana slices, chocolate chips, walnuts, and a drizzle of non-dairy milk.